Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of the reasons you could obtain gotten terminated. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully it will give you something start thinking about.
You truly realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers gameplay! Yes, you still need to get a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to Get a patent on an idea good an inspiration you may believe it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an image that they agree that i see profitable. Below are some common the actual reason why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may presently have a full-line of services not trying to add alot more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission into the wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it right one.
4. You sent the idea unsolicited without contacting firm first to find out their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You didn’t have proper contact about your the distribution. (That is one of the greatest mistakes Inventors make. The corporation will not bother to monitor you down.)
6. Possess too many similar services that companies are flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea interests a small niche market and they want mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Profits sheet don’t WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with too much information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and https://stooptin.blogspot.com/2019/04/is-your-company-innovative-enough.html they don’t want to ascertain if they should go around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Goods or idea isn’t much better than what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and won’t have a clue who other sellers is in the industry.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing in order to what is departing from out the next year.
14. They already have a better solution than yours within works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior on the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received a similar idea from another Inventor and are in negotiations with that Inventor.
16. A person posted your idea unprotected online in a single of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection will be allowed and turns it down based on that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the working prototype on youtube and possess a significant number of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible because of your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you have an issued patent, yet if they write a quick search on your patent they identify that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly following due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. You’ve got patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, which means they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t the outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just don’t look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided their very own line for that year or that the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review and your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So how do you patent an idea not need to consider the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected the company. Really take the time to plumbing service and understand your market, your place in that market and homework part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.